Saturday, December 19, 2009

SALE :)

Halo!
It's been a while since my last update :)
Now i want to update my blog again

Yesterday, which is Saturday.
I went to Grand Indonesia with Inez, Egi, and Lala.
I ate at Han Gang Korean Food, and had a little hanging.
Then we went to Harvey Nichols to look around.
And then i bought an Armani Jeans' Jacket at Harvey Nichols :)



AND POOF!







MY LIFE IS TOTALLY COMPLETE :)

i took some photos of me
here's



I'm using :
*Burberry Poloshirt
*Burberry Pants
*Gucci Belt
*Pedro Shoes



* i'm really sorry about the bad quality photos, i captured it using my blackberry bold which is not really good for taking a photos :(

and

* i'm sorry for the broken grammar and misspelling words :)


That's All Fellas :)

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY





Sincerely,

Kevin

1 comment:

  1. wow..nice photo even u used bold, i think it cool..like a manekin statue using branded stuff...oh yeah, why u don't naked, who knows, people wants to know u better, whether u use gucci or LV underwear or not, or maybe, you pierced your nipple with channel earings..hmmm..i think your pennis is tattooed by D&G..wow....seem like i want suck it,hahaha...well, nice to know you..ahahahaha..your slummy bitch..


    someone from arcadia, USA.

    ReplyDelete