Wednesday, December 23, 2009

REGRET

HEY-HOO!

I'm leaving for China tomorrow.
I'm goin to Beijing, Harbin, and Shanghai :)

Hey i got something to ask all of you.

One simply 'deep' question?

Have you done something that make your God happy?

If i must answer that, i will say no. Why?
Because i haven't done anything yet. Simply.

Now i'm thinking how pathetic i am..
God created me as perfect as He is, because He said that He Created Human same as His Self.
But i make my life imperfect by sins.
Yeah, i'm a sinner. And i regret that.

God gave me almost all that i wanted. But i don't give Him any treat that shown how thankful am i for His kindness.

And the more pity me is when i should go to the church for 2 hours or more, to thank the God for what has He gave to me. I'm too lazy to wake up, to sit and praise the God. How pathetic? Yes I Know.

Hey! Wake up Kevin!
Where will you go after this perishable life?
Hell?
Everybody wanted to go the Heaven. Live happily with God and His Angels. With no Regret, no Anger, no Sad :)


So by this little unnecessary words. I wanted to tell you guys to be more thankful and respect to your God. He have done something great for you. So lets make a change.

That's my New Years' wish.

I wanted to be closer with Jesus, i wanted to be what He to be.

Enough for all the useless things and make Him sad

Wish me luck :)


Sincerely,

Kevin :)

1 comment: