Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ANNIVERSARY

Hey bloggie!

Today's Activity was :

1. I Went to Mall Kelapa Gading to buy my father's present and my mother's present, i bought Braun Buffel Belt for my Father, and a Grey Satin Pyjamas for my Mother :)
2. I attended my Father's birthday dinner @ Satoo, Shangri La Hotel
3. I went there with my family plus my sister's boy and my brother's girl.
4. I'm the last single child :(

I took some photos,
Here they are :)



Me Using :
~ MCKY Shirt
~ Unbranded Pants
~ D'Bute Boots
~ Gucci Belt


i know i always use this gucci belt, it's because i love that damn much :)











HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM



THAT'S FOR THE PHOTOS :)




oh one thing, i want this for my christmas present.
anybody? would you buy this for me?
i will thankfull fot this :)



Louis Vuitton Masks

one please? i'll be so thankfull :)




That's All Bloggie
GOODBYE :)


Sincerely,

Kevin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment