Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Wish

HELLO!
:)
It's almost Christmas everybody.

Have you done something great lately?
I haven't yet if you asking me :)

I have some wish for this Christmas day and for New Year wish

Here is the wish

First, i wish that God may always Bless my family and me for sure, give us a happy life, a healthy life, a wealthy life :)

Second, i wish that God can help me to be a better person in 2010, make me more mature, i'm turnin' seventeen in 2010 :)

Third, i wish God will give me what ever i wanted :DD

Fourth, i wish that God always bless my best friends and give a everlasting friendship with all of them :)
*here's my photos with all of my best friends :)



Lucia, Previna, Gilang, Inez, Shirley




Nadia Ingridha




Denisa




Inka, Stefanny




Bella, Fransisca




Vivi, Anthony


OKAY I KNOW IT'S KINDA TOO MUCH :)
BUT THAT'S MY ALL FRIEND
AND I LOVE THEM :)


The point is, i wish that God give me a simple happy life :)






Merry Christmas for all of you *readers* who celebrate Christmas, i hope God will always take a good care of you



UPS! i almost forgot, i wanted to share a really really good Christian's Song

Kirk Whalum - Falling in Love with Jesus

listen to it' everybody :)


I'm really really sorry for the wrong grammar and misspelling words,
i don't really good at english :)


Always Yours,
Kevin :)

1 comment: